It's time to make the mod development process more transparent and predictable. Let's move from a static roadmap webpage to more transparent public Trello boards.
Bugs: https://trello.com/b/BSRy70cn/mf-bugsThe Roadmap
board contains all the planned/implemented features of the mod. It may help get an overall understanding of what's going on in development.
- Planned - planned features that I will implement for sure.
- Main Focus - features I am working on right now.
- Implementation - partly implemented features that I will improve in the future but are not in focus right now.
- Support - fully implemented features. I don't have any plans to change them. However, I still support and fix bugs related to them.
- Ideas - some thoughts on possible future features.
Every ticket in this board contains a list of related smaller tasks from the development board.The Bugs
board is much simpler. It contains all reported bugs in corresponding statuses.Bonus
: development board https://trello.com/b/98vcnsqd/mf-development
It contains small tasks with real-time progress. May be messy and can't really help understand the overall picture. I recommend using the Roadmap board.
I will try to keep the boards up to date, but it's not guaranteed.